Tuesday, December 27, 2005



I'm dying man. Today is our first day to work in the so-called office. Did packing. Plucking. Fitting. Shit man. Tough job. Shyuan and I were complaining about us, being cheap labour. We even threw things around, cos' the task was so demanding and stuff. We shifted boxes of bedsheets and towels here and there. Plucked out the strongly adhered Takashimaya price tags with our bare nails. Hurting can. All the things we did were supposed to be done mechanically, I thought. Hard work. Well, at least the environment wasnt that bad. Fully airconditioned. We fooled around with the polar fleece and I even made a bed with the so-hated-by-us Thomas Train fleece. Boss treated us lunch. And he's the best man! I dont know if it was cos' he heard our complains or what, he just increased our pay like, whao, this much. Shyuan and I were shocked + nothing to say. Happy like what. HA. Anyway I think the company earned damn much la.




After the tiring day, we da-baoed KFC and headed to our 4C chalet at Coasta Sands. Stayed awhile and did some catching up with classmates and teachers. Yeah, Mr Jeow and Chow went. Kinda missed them. Yup. Mr Jeow still crapped as much as before. Mr Chow was so naive man. He actually believed what Jvn said, "Darianne has forehead infection." DUH!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:37 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT